The ITAG Industry Partnership can help your organization maintain a competitive workforce with a grant to offset costs of technology-related training. Eligible employers/trainees can receive a reimbursement of up to 50% of course costs for each trainee. Funding is provided through grants by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, and the Chester County Workforce Development Board.
Eligibility and Conditions
- Trainees must be employed residents of Pennsylvania. Priority is given to individuals in the following job titles: Financial Analysts and Advisors, Computer Systems Analyst, Computer Programmer, Software Developers, Network and Computer Systems Administrators, Computer User Support Specialists, and Computer Network Support Specialists
- Training must occur between January 1, 2023 and June 30, 2024
- The following topics are currently eligible for reimbursement:
- Business System AnalysisTechnical Project ManagementProgramming Languages and Developer Platforms
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Software Development Methodologies
- Network Administration and Security
- Dev Ops
If you or your employees have trained, or plan to train, in any of the topics listed above, please contact us to explore grant opportunities. If your organization has training needs and the job titles or training topics are not listed, please contact us; we may be able to revise the list.
As a condition of the funding grant, recipients are required to report training outcomes, such as job retention, a projected wage increase, new title, or promotion. As required by the Department of Labor and Industry, trainees must provide their social security number and date of birth. Personal data is not retained and is used for state reporting only.
Contact Marianne Stack, ITAG Project Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, request for more information, or to receive notifications of training grant opportunities in the region.